T-30D VOR ILS MB Ramp Test Set
The T-30D Ramp Test Set is an easy to use and rugged Test Set designed to fully test VOR/GS/LOC & MB equipment. With fully variable signals, the operator can test and verify a wide range of navigation equipment.
The built in battery and charging unit makes it easy to maintain and its all weather rugged design allows it to be utilized in any enviroment. A great value offering a full range of testing capabilities.
Features in Brief:
· Permits ICAO Annex 10 CAT III ILS ramp check certification
· Checks VOR, GS, LOC, MB, Flight Director, and Autopilot
· Dual VOR/LOC/GS frequencies
· Separate and simultaneous MB/ILS
· Dual extended-range variable ILS
· Quick, easy one-man operation from the cockpit
· Lightweight and portable – weighs only 18 lbs.
· Built-in NICAD battery and charger
· Two year limited warranty; five & ten year available
· Rugged, reliable, affordable
· Backed by 40 years manufacturing experience
· CE Compliant
· Available non standard VOR/ILS frequencies with local agency approval
The T-30D Ramp Test Set is designed for one-man operation of the VOR, MB, GS, LOC, flight director, and autopilot from the cockpit or flight deck. Built into a rugged and durable case, the T-30D will permit compliance with CAT III periodic ramp check certification in all weather conditions.