Physiology Extension Bundle, PS-2935C
This collection features some of the most commonly used sensors for human physiology.
- 1x PASPORT EKG Sensor (PS-2111)
- 1x PASPORT Spirometer (PS-2152)
- 1x Spirometer Mouth Pieces (PS-2522)
- 1x Wireless Blood Pressure Sensor with Standard Cuff (PS-3218)
- 1x Wireless Hand Grip Heart Rate Sensor (PS-3206)
- 1x AirLink Interface (PS-3200)
WHAT TO CONSIDER
See the Buying Guide for this item's required, recommended, and additional accessories.
The Physiology Extension Bundle enables students to study the heart cycle, lung function, human respiration, stimulus and response, homeostasis, and more! This bundle includes a PASPORT EKG Sensor, PASPORT Spirometer, Spirometer Mouth Pieces, Wireless Blood Pressure Sensor with Standard Cuff, Wireless Hand Grip Heart Rate Sensor, and an AirLink Interface.
- Compare EKG graphs before and after mild exercise
- Conduct respiratory experiments
- Determine total lung capacity
- Explore the effects of body position on blood pressure and heart rate
- Generate personal EKG graphs
- Generate real-time graphs that depict heart rate and/or blood pressure
- Investigate the lung volume of athletes vs. non-athletes
- Measure and compare heart rates during activities