MatchGraph is great for teaching:
- Fundamental graphing skills
- Basic concepts of position and velocity
- The concept of slope
- What it means when the slope is zero
- How position and velocity graphs relate to each other
MatchGraph is compatible with:
- PASCO Wireless Motion Sensor
- PASCO Wireless Smart Cart
- PASPORT Motion Sensor with a PASCO Interface
- ScienceWorkshop Motion Sensor with a PASCO Interface
Free MatchGraph!™ Software
MatchGraph software is the most intuitive way to teach motion graphing. Engage your students with a kinesthetic experience that teaches graphing centered on motion. In MatchGraph, students attempt to match one of the nine provided graphs and are given a score showing how accurately they match their chosen curve. This activity gives them a deeper understanding of interpreting graphs as they see their own position and velocity graphed in real time.
When students use a PASCO Motion Sensor, they can create graphs of their own motion that they can then analyze. When they use a Smart Cart, students view real-time graphs of a cart they move.