On Sale. One only. RRP $2600
Multifunction Installation tester for electrical safety tests on domestic and industrial systems
The HT Italia COMBI 419 multifunction Insulation, loop and RCD tester is designed to perform all safety testing and verification of electrical installations in compliance with standards. The instrument is easy to use, having a wide number of measurement ranges and a contextual menu function to guide the user through the testing process.
The special remote probe (optional) and the auto internal function are useful when performing sequential measurements of earth resistance. A contextual help, selectable by the user, is available for each meter range function. The model can also save each test result inside memory and can transfer saved data to a PC through an optical/USB interface with dedicated Windows software (purchased as an option). Each measurement is saved with all sub-results including test parameters with up to two ID locators (selectable by user on meter) in order to reach the exact point where the measurement was performed.
- Continuity test with 200 mA range;
- Insulation measurement ranges 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000 VDC;
- Trip out time of RCDs type AC (automatic and manual modes);
- Trip out current of RCDs (automatic and manual modes);
- Loop impedance P-P, P-N, P-PE; loop impedance P-P, P-N, P-PE with high-resolution 0.1 MΩ using the IMP57 optional accessory;
- Protective short circuit current; contact voltage;
- Global earth resistance without tripping RCDs;
- Phase sequence indication;
- Auto function - automatic sequence test of global earth resistance + RCD test + Insulation and leakage current.
You might also like