Hioki MEMORY HiLOGGER LR8450-01 (Wireless LAN model)
1ms Sampling Portable Logger Expandable to 330 Channels with Your Choice of Plug-in or Wireless Input Modules
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple channels of voltage, temperature, resistance or humidity signals, some models providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance. The LR8450-01 offers 1ms sampling across up to 330 channels, and can be paired with 10 different types of plug-in or wireless input units. Collect data from wireless modules installed in remote or confined locations via a LAN connection. New input modules measure strain and distortion, ideal for automotive applications involving the evaluation of vehicle components as well as robotic equipment.
- • Wireless LAN model expandable to 330 ch with wireless and plug-in units
- • Record voltage output from pressure and other sensors with 1ms sampling speed
- • Directly connect strain gauge and measure signals in as fast as 1ms intervals
- • Significantly reduced effects from noise let you safely measure in high voltage and high frequency areas such as around inverter motors
- • Avoid wiring issues by minimizing cable length using wireless units
- • Monitor data captured remotely on PC with wireless LAN technology
Sample output from a variety of sensors, including 1 ms pressure sensors:
Measures at a sampling rate of up to 1 ms.
1 ms sampling rate is the best match to measure sensor outputs with a frequency response of under 100 Hz, for example pressure and vibration sensors.
Measure strain with a 1 ms sampling rate:
Connect strain gauges directly and measure at a sampling rate of up to 1 ms.
Strain gauges tend to have long, thin wires that are easily broken, but that potential pitfall can be avoided by using wireless units so that wire length is minimized.
Measure temperature near an inverter or battery:
Measures at a sampling rate of up to 10 ms.
Make measurements in locations where it would be difficult to route wires:
With the LR8450-01 wireless LAN model and a wireless unit, you can streamline setup and minimize wire use by eliminating the need to run multiple long wires from the testing lab.
Observe data from remote locations on a computer:
The LR8450-01 wireless LAN model can connect to commercially available access points. By activating the LR8450-01’s station function and connecting to an access point, you can control the logger remotely via its HTTP server and acquire data via its FTP server.