PFR-100 Series Fanless Multi-Range D.C. Power Supply
- Constant Power Output for 5 Times Multi-range(V&I) Operation
- Natural Convection Cooling Design (Fanless Structure)
- Preset Memory Function
- Output ON/OFF Delay Function
- CV, CC Priority Mode
- Adjustable Slew Rate For Voltage and Current
- Bleeder Circuit Control
- Protections: OVP, OCP, AC FAIL and OTP
- Support Front and Rear Panel Output
- Built-in USB and RS-232/485 Interface Optional LAN+GPIB
- Web Server Monitoring and Control
- External Analog Control and Monitor Function
- Remote Sensing Function
The PFR-100 series, a small and high-performance programmable D.C. power supply, adopts natural convection design to dissipate heat. The fanless structure allows users to focus on their experiments and tests in a quiet environment. Fanless power supply will not suck in dust and foreign objects, therefore, PFR-100 series has a longer life cycle compared with that of power supplies with fan.
The PFR-100 series is a power supply with a five-fold rated power that allows users to self-define voltage and current under rated power conditions so as to satisfy them with wider voltage and current operational ranges. PFR-100 series, with rated 100W, provides two models: PFR-100L- maximum output voltage of 50V (at 2A) or maximum output current of 10A (at 10V); PFR-100M maximum output voltage of 250V (at 0.4A) or maximum output current of 2A (at 50V).
The PFR-100 series provides front and rear panel output terminals. The front panel output terminal helps users shorten test lead replacement time while conducting adjustment on front panel's function keys. The rear panel output terminal facilitates an easy wiring operation for rackmount assembly. 3U height, 70mm width and 2.5KG in weight have greatly elevated PFR-100 series portability. Furthermore, the multi-drop mode allows users to control up to 31 PFR-100 series without using switch/Hub that help users save the equipment cost.