AEMC 2121.21 / CA813
The AEMC Light meter Model CA813 is a portable, easy-to-use instrument which features optical sensors that are designed to match the response of the human eye, making them ideal instruments for workspace analysis and planning.
The ergonomically designed case, large display and intuitive function selection make this instrument the right choice for any application.The Light meter Model CA813 is designed for simple one-hand operation. It provides selectable lux or footcandle units for display and features a 3 1/2 digit backlit LCD and HOLD function.
The Model CA813 offers a PEAK function.
- Easy one-hand operation
- Designed to measure a wide range of lighting types
- Removable sensor for remote reading
- Measures in footcandles (fc) or lux
- Cosine corrected
- HOLD function
- PEAK function
- 2000-count backlit LCD
- CIE photoptic (human eye) response
- Lightweight and compact
- Removable protective sensor cover
- Includes rugged, shockproof, protective, dirt resistant holster
Testing for OSH compliance in workplace, cleanroom and industrial settings
Ambient testing for light-sensitive displays and archives in museums and art galleries