The iconic SCOT+ Series for Circuit Breaker Time Interval Meters is now in all new super light avatars, based on cutting edge microcontroller & embedded technology. It is compact, lightweight and reliable instrument used for measurement of operation times of all types of HV and EHV circuit breakers under live switchyard conditions.
User can choose from two models, SCOT M3K+ and SCOT MXP+ depending on type of Circuit Breakers. SCOT M3K+ is suitable for breakers without Pre- Insertion Resistor (PIR) & Single break per pole, whereas SCOT MXP+ is suitable for CB’s with Pre- Insertion Resistor (PIR) & Multiple breaks per pole.
• Most lightweight Time interval meter, housed in IP67 Molded case
• Type Tested as per IEC 60068, IEC 61326 & IEC 61010-1. CE marked
• Selectable Sampling Speed up to 10 kHz with highest resolution of 0.1mS
• Mains Supply as well as Battery (Li-Ion) operation. Kit also has battery deep discharge protection
• Battery Operation helps user during testing of Under Construction Sub-Station CB’s
• Instrument offer PC downloading facility of results for trend analysis using C-Data Software
• In-built real-time clock, memory and printer*. Test time stamping on each record enables time references for future use.
*Feature available only with SCOT MXP+